Friday, April 6, 2007

5000kilometers



In the past I have owned a lowrider and a drft machine, and wanted to try a new style.
I have had this Kei car for about a week. Driven it for about 500 kilometers and yup it needs a lot of tuning and upgrades. Don't get me wrong all the "Family stuff" Mitsubishi is bragging about is true. It has lots of room for a Kei, great safety features, good mileage, oh the little eco sticker on the back lol and all the trimmings for the sports model G.

I dont think it would have been to much fun to get the ipod model because I am a DIYer and there are over 75 hacks for the ipod. So I will hack/install one of those instead, keep'n it real.

This K-car is a turbocharged innercooled 660cc. There are 5000 kilometers on it and it should be a great little project.

No comments: